2020年5月7日 星期四

RU 5.25.0379 Beta

This release was requested by an user to support detecting multiple SIO.  Again, not all functions are tested. 
I am also surprised some of bugs existed for a long time but no one reported to me XD
  • Support Exar SIO detection
  • Support for detecting up to 6 SIOs at the same time (NOT TESTED)
  • Fix ACPI (ALT-6) hangs on Intel Menlow platform
  • Ctrl-S is replaced by Ctrl-U to toggle sound
  • Fix some strings displaying problems
Download it here.
Password: 2002118028047

8 則留言:

Book 提到...

Mehlow platformklg在EFI SHELL下執行ru.efi時, PCI Scan很慢(ex:按F6).

James Wang 提到...

Hi Book,

I think I can undo the code for scanning all PCI devices without checking the multi-function on purpose.
That should improve the speed.

Unknown 提到...

How Can i change numbers in the list?? When i try to change it goes back to the default number

James Wang 提到...

I don't know what you mean, what numbers?

Hugo 提到...

Hi James, thanks for your tool. It gives me a chance to mod my dell workstation bios. One question is when I boot to RU. The program does not response for my enter. Any thing I can fix it?

James Wang 提到...

Hi Hugo,

Is it AMIBIOS o your system? If so it should work.
Can other key combinations also work? i.e. ALT-? and CTRL-?
And can you try other older versions of RU? Maybe I have broken something.

ricco 提到...

Hi ,

I Have a 0X00000001A error ?

what is the probleme


thx a lot of

James Wang 提到...

Hi ricco,

I think it should be EFI_SECURITY_VIOLATION. Are you trying to write variables? Many variables can't be written for security reasons recently.