This version only fixes dome problem. The main change is that RU takes too much time on some system scanning PCI devices.
NOTE: I didn't test it at all so it could be buggy.
- Fix PCI hangs with PCI device base code 0xa.
- Add IDE/AHCI prefix to ALT-5(HDD detection) device name
- Fix "RU /L" loading file error
- Fix SMBIOS data not restored after re-enter RU
- SIO: Fix it detected lots of non-existed SIOs on some systems
- Fix ACPI table displayed wrong MCFG/FPDT/DMAR/DBG2 details
- Add new ACPI UEFI table
- Previously RU scan all PCI functions unconditionally for better compatibility but it takes time. It is changed to scan PCI functions only if it's multi-function
- Use Shift-F6 for scanning PCI functions unconditionally.
- Fix SPD ALT-0 read failed (error: not existed)
Get RU 5.26.0386 here