- ALT-3 to select ISA IO set
- The detected SIO will be appeared like "2) ITE 8723"
- If it appeared as "2) ITE" that means RU did not include this SIO in the database bu the ITE config sequence can be applied to access this SIO chip.
- When you see "Super IO not detected" that means no SIO is detected.
- CTRL-O for open/enter config
- CTRL-Y for close/exit config
- When you finish CTRL-O, RU will detect if it is SIO by checking the accessibility of registers after open config is applied.
Then you will see an additional LDN column shown up next to the Port for you to select like:
Port 2E, 2F LDN 00
- Pgdn/PgUp: Select the previous and next LDN
- ALT-M: Type LDN number directly
- "o 2e 87, o 2e 1, o2e 55, o 2e 55" can be changed to
"o 2e 87 1 55 55"
- CTRL-O and CTRL-Y open/close config data will never be cleared now. So you don't need to enter those commands every time you switch bus type.
- ALT-8 CPU MSRs hangs on some systems.
- ALT-L sometimes select the wrong register.
- Displayed PCI BAR size 0 (S64: 64-bit size) as 00000001.
- ALT-F5 Followings AHCI MMIO areas are displayed: Host Controller, Port registers, Command list headers and FIS.
Download RU5.09.0171 here