Main feature of this version is that RU will record where you have been and you can go back and forth.
You can use [CTRL-left arrow] and [CTRL-right arow] to go back and forth where you are in the RU.
For examples, if you just read a PCI device with BAR and press [CTRL-G] to read the MMIO. After you check MMIO you want to go back to the PCI device you just read, you can press [CTRL-left arrow] to go back to PCI device without re-entering the bus/device/function numbers. The best thing is: it even remembers the register index for you.
Maximum 10 history can be recorded. Of course the oldest one will be replaced with newest history.
Ex: You have entered 3 different configs like pcitures below:
Config 1 = SMBIOS, index 35h
Config 2 = CMOS, index 076h
Config 3 = Memory C000h, index c7h
You can switch these configs by pressing [Ctrl<- and="" trl-="">] like:
Config 1 [Ctrl->] Config 2 [Ctrl->] Config 3 [Ctrl<- span=""> Config 2 [Ctrl<- span=""> Config 1 [Ctrl<- span=""> Config 3
- User can go back to where it was for 10 times of history
- New pull-down menu "Go" is added
- Added all MSRs for Intel CPU, total 261 MSRs
- CTRL-G will go to all base addresses including IO, memory and ROM in PCI BARs
- "Next" - Switch to next history [CTRL-right arrow]
- "Previous" - Switch to previous history [CTRL-left arrow]
- "Clear all history" - Clear all of your footprints
- "Mem/IO space" - Goes to memory or IO based on the BAR reads from current cursor of the PCI device
Added back code for:
- Auto-detect SIO
- HDD read write test
- SMBUS access
- Change color
- Wrong BIOS warning in About window