- Fix it hangs while using UEFI variables ALT-=
- Ctrl-L (select color) can select screen/window/selection colors now, try it if you want to use different color
Ctrl-L to select color:
Select gray background:
- Space key in register details screen (ENTER / ALT-L) will toggle a preview lines. Here is the toggling sequence: Bytes/Bits --> ASCII --> Close preview.
Hit space key once: Display the hex bytes
- Fix the scroll speed of text displayed on right side of menu bar is too fast
- Fix F8 compare memory always using address 0
- Add PCI Express Capabilities Register.bit8 Slot implemented information to info block
- Improve visibility for CTRL-L monochrome color (BTW, monochrome color was created for a coworker who is color blindness)
- Fix device name was not cleared while changing PCI device
- F6 PCI list changes (PCI Express) to PCIe
- Fix RU.EFI save/open file failed if CDROM or NTFS drive is present
- RU /D ACPI: Display the saving file information more clearly
- ALT-6 ACPI table list now list OEM ID, OEM Table ID and Creator ID.
- Fix wrong ACPI table checksum bad information if the length > 0xffff
- Fix ALT-F1 mass storage does not list partitions in correct hierarchy tree
- Fix saved file can't be exchanged between RU.EXE and RU.EFI
- Some UI fixes
- Every version of RU has it own bugs simply because I did not test it fully. Please leave comments here if you find any bug.
- RU.EXE are not tested at all.