- Support USB MMIO (ALT-F6)
- Select MMIO registers
- Operational registers selected
- Use ALT-M to select port number if port registers is selected.
- NOT TESTED.
- Add SATA device current speed, it will be displayed like below at info block Gen2(1,2,3)
- Support recognizing CardBUs on PCI name
- RU.EFI uses 100x31 as default text mode because it is bigger, easy to read.
- Add support for reading Skylake DDR4 SPD lower and upper page. Use CTRL-PgUp and CTRL-PgDn to select the page 1/2.
- SMBIOS string is no longer just a number at the ALT-L. It is displayed like below with double quotes instead of string index number. It is more easy to read now.
- SMBUS: Removed options for clock generator and sensor, user is able to select any device manually by byte/word/block access.
- SMBUS: Added some manufacture names, size and part number for SPD like below:
- SMBUS: Added DDR4 registers info for SPD. (ALT-L below)
- Fixed RU.EFI could hang is some shell environments.
- CTRL-I System information can't display the correct CPU name and Firmware vendor.
- Fixed "RU /D PCI" took a long time.
- Fixed CTRL-F could hang.
- Fixed AHCI MMIO is not working when first time using ALT-F5.
- Fixed getting PCI name with "Unknown" for all base class > 0xc.
- Fixed wrong ACPI RSDT and XSDT table names.