- Memory address is now 64-bit for ru.efi. But It is not tested.
- User can also input 64-bit LBA now.
- Add /D ACPI[:Subtype] for saving single ACPI table
ex: RU /D ACPI:APIC apic.txt
- DEL can delete from UEFI variable list screen. CTRL-Z to undo the last deleted variable.
- E820 addresses can be displayed up to GB
- Critical: Register 0x07 are always changed after select UEFI variable
- Fix ru.efi hangs if RU.SET was saved by ru.exe
- Fix ALT-L hangs using with SIO
- Fix variable is not read correctly
- Fix first page of LBA (ALT-F1) always read as 0xff
- Fix E820 can't display memory above 1GB
- Fix UI problem of searching data/string.