- Display colored attribute and EFI_GLOBAL_VARIABLE_GUID on the list of UEFI variables.
- UEFI variables are now sorted by ascending order! So user can browse variables easier.
- Type UEFI variable name will go to the closest matched UEFI variable name on the list.
- Fixed RU always filled auto-detected SIO open/close config data cause SIO access were always allowed.
- Fixed writing IO port were not according to width, it always used byte access even if width=32bit.
- Changed ALT-L for IDE Identify ALT-5 to display WORD number as ATA spec does.
- Fixed SHIFT key is not working in input line dialog since build 0143.
Again, I did not fully test it. There is no guarantee for every function and it is not my responsibility to fix any bug on time.