- RU.EFI now accepts command line arguments just like RU.EXE. Type RU /? to display the supported commands.
- RU /D command
It saves ACPI or SMBIOS data to file as requested by VW. Command format is like below. It saves the data in ASCII format. Each ACPI table or SMBIOS type starting with a string like "RSDT" and then followed by hex values dumped.
RU /d acpi filename
RU /d smbios filename
This will display the human readable list of the registers just like the previous post. You can see the SMBIOS also list the strings. Use this to select the register you want instead of jump around the main register area by numbers. For example, you can select the MBR signature then it will jump to offset 0x1fe of MBR.
- Fixed HDD identify (ALT-5) is not working with AHCI mode. I believe it should work in most Intel boards.
- Improved speed of saving memory to binary (SHIFT-F2) and register file (F2). Now it only takes 1 second in usual cases.
- Save SMBIOS type with the exact size of that type instead of always 256 bytes.
- Fixed compare all PCI registers are not working since 5.07
- Added ACPI table details for HPET, MCFG, FPDT, DMAR, BGRT, SPCR, UEFI, TPM2, WDAT, WDRT, WPBT, DBGP, DBG2. You can see that by TAB / SHIFT-TAB or ALT-L
- Added SMBIOS table details from SMBIOS spec 2.8. You can see that by TAB/ SHIFT-TAB or ALT-L
- CTRL-C (close config) is changed to CTRL-Y.
- Fixed that RU hangs when F000 cleared (CSM enabled)
- SMBUS: Remove vendor selection.
- Fixed SMBUS was not working on some systems.
- Fixed clock generator access is not working on RoseCity platform.
- Fixed RU.EFI CTRL-D, CTRL-A is not working inside open/close config window.
- Improve SIO read/write speed.
- Fixed RU.EXE may hang for 20 minutes when RU.EXE starts.