- Added support to identify AHCI devices. Note: Only one platform is tested.
- IDE detection is changed to list all the devices found. User does not need to select the controller and device now. The UI has the same look as PCI device selection screen. (Notes: Multiple controllers are not tested.)
Minor bug fixes:
- Fixed read/write UEFI variables not working for PI1.2
- CTRL-G will go to 32-bit memory address read from current position if it is not a RU recognized address by default.
- Fixed compare file is not working.
- Fixed search may not display the value correctly if many occurrences in the same page. Usually happened with 1 digit hex search.
- Add IDE words 128-255 details and works with page 2
- BBS header and IPL entries are separated for SHIFT-F5.
Get v4.93 beta here